WE OFFER THE FASTEST SHIPPING!
- Most orders arrive within 1.7 business days; however, transit times are general guidelines. There may be exceptions due to shipping carriers, weather, holidays, customer locations, Covid related staffing shortages with delivery companies, etc.
- Order total weight will determine the Shipping Carrier method - We use UPS, UPS SurePost, and USPS.
- If your order weighs 13 oz. or less, it will ship USPS First Class Mail.
- If your order weighs between 14 oz and 2 lbs, it will most likely ship USPS.
- If your order weighs between 2 and 4lbs, it will most likely ship UPS SurePost (UPS delivers to your local post office, and the package is delivered to you by your mail carrier the following business day).
- If your order weighs 5lb or more, it will ship UPS Ground - Fastest method!
*UPS does not deliver on Sundays, and USPS does not deliver packages in all areas on Sundays
- We ship within the continental USA and require a physical/street address.
- We don't deliver to PO Boxes.
- All orders $40 or more (after discount and before taxes), SHIP FREE.
- Less than $40 ship $4.99 flat rate—a great deal!
- Most orders ship from our warehouses on the same business day (our warehouses are closed on the weekends).
- If your order is received before 4 pm Eastern Time (KY warehouse) or 4 pm Pacific Time (WA warehouse), it will most likely be handed off to UPS and shipped out that same day.
- If your order is received after 4 pm Eastern Time (KY warehouse) or 4 pm Pacific Time (WA warehouse), it will most likely go out the following business day.
- New Arizona Warehouse - If your order is received after 3pm MDT/MST it will most likely go out the following business day.
- USPS orders are typically picked up once a day by 10-11 am Eastern and Pacific time.
- Orders placed on Fridays after 4 pm or over the weekend will not be processed or shipped until Monday (unless Monday is a holiday, then it will be the following business day).
- We ship from three different warehouses, Arizona, Kentucky, and Washington State, to provide you with the fastest service and the freshest products.
- *On occasion, we may have to ship part of your order from a sister warehouse depending on inventory.
- USPS - Please note that effective 10/1/2021 The Postal Service implemented new service standards for First Class Mail. These changes mean an increased time-in-transit for mail and packages, which may impact how quickly you receive shipments from us.