WE OFFER THE FASTEST SHIPPING!
- Most orders arrive within 1.7 business days; however, transit times are general guidelines. There may be exceptions due to shipping carrier, weather, holidays, customer location, Covid related staffing shortages with delivery companies, etc.
- Order total weight will determine the Shipping Carrier method - We use UPS, UPS SurePost, and USPS.
- If your order weighs 13 oz. or less, it will ship USPS First Class Mail.
- If your order weighs between 14 oz and 4 lbs, it will ship UPS SurePost (UPS delivers to your local post office, and the package is delivered to you by your mail carrier the following business day).
- If your order weighs 5lb or more, it will ship UPS Ground,
*UPS does not deliver on Sundays, and USPS does not deliver packages in all areas on Sundays
- We ship within the continental USA and require a physical/street address.
- We don't deliver to PO Boxes.
- All orders $40 or more (after discount and before taxes), SHIP FREE.
- Less than $40 ship $4.99 flat rate—a great deal!
- Most orders ship from our warehouses on the same business day (our warehouses are closed on the weekends).
- If your order is received before 4 pm Eastern Time (KY warehouse) or 4 pm Pacific Time (WA warehouse), it will most likely be handed off to UPS and shipped out that same day.
- If your order is received after 4 pm Eastern Time (KY warehouse) or 4 pm Pacific Time (WA warehouse), it will most likely go out the following business day.
- New Arizona Warehouse - If your order is received after 3pm MDT/MST it will most likely go out the following business day.
- USPS orders are typically picked up once a day by 10-11 am Eastern and Pacific time.
- Orders placed on Fridays after 4 pm or over the weekend will not be processed or shipped until Monday (unless Monday is a holiday, then it will be the following business day).
- We ship from three different warehouses, Arizona, Kentucky, and Washington State, to provide you with the fastest service and the freshest products.
- *On occasion, we may have to ship part of your order from a sister warehouse depending on inventory.
- USPS - Please note that effective 10/1/2021 The Postal Service implemented new service standards for First Class Mail. These changes mean an increased time-in-transit for mail and packages, which may impact how quickly you receive shipments from us.