You have 2 options:
- When your order ships, we email you a tracking number. You can click on that number and it will take you to the UPS or USPS tracking websites.
- UPS offers a free service that allows you to control your shipments and give delivery instructions. It also notifies you when packages are delivered. You can sign up here: https://www.ups.com/us/en/services/tracking/mychoice.page
- Consumers who prefer to pick up their UPS packages at a convenient neighborhood location with extended business hours over home delivery can opt for delivery to an AccessPoint location: https://www.ups.com/us/en/services/individual-shipper/ups-access-point-deliveries.page
- USPS offers a similar service for all of your mail: https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action
- Log into your account and you should be able to see your order status.
- Unfulfilled means you have placed your order and payment has been received, but the warehouse has not packed and shipped your order.
- Fulfilled means the warehouse has packed and shipped your order. A UPS or USPS tracking number is listed.