No we don't, sorry. We need your physical/street address to ship your orders. UPS will only accept shipments to a valid street address.
We ship based on the order weight. Our carriers are UPS and US Postal Service. If you are experiencing problems with USPS deliveries or UPS, please review your order weight prior to placing your order and use the appropriate shipping address for that carrier : )
- If your order is 15 oz. or less, it will ship via USPS First Class Mail
- If your order is 1-2 lbs., it will ship via USPS Priority Mail
- Orders between 2 lbs. and 4 lbs. will ship UPS Sure Post. This service provides the convenience of UPS shipping with USPS delivery to customers' mailboxes. Adds a day delivery time
- Orders weighing 5lb or more will ship via UPS Ground, avg 1.7 business day delivery. Best and fastest option!
- UPS does not deliver on Sundays, and USPS does not deliver packages in all areas on Sundays
WHY WE CAN'T SHIP TO PO BOX:
Private shipping companies and carriers like FedEx, UPS, and Amazon aren't allowed to deliver packages to a P.O. Box unless the customer has filled out a special agreement with USPS called Street Addressing.
The Street Addressing option enables customers to order online and receive package deliveries from private carriers who require a street address for delivery, such as UPS, FedEx, DHL, or Amazon. They will give you an address to use; the format is typically the post office physical address with the customer's box number added like a suite number. Please visit your local post office to sign up for this free service.
123 Main St Ste 500" (instead of "PO BOX 500).
City: St Zip
As an FYI, shipping labels have a limited number of characters permitted per line. Please enter apt numbers only on the second address line and not an alternate address or PO Box address. One address per shipment.
Here is our full shipping policy for your reference.