BUY NOW, PAY LATER
When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay now or later (on orders over $50) Paying in installments on Shop Pay allows you to split your purchase amount into 4 equal, biweekly installment payments—with 0% interest, no hidden or late fees, and no impact on your credit score.* In some instances, your first payment is due when you make your purchase; otherwise, your first payment is due 2 weeks after your purchase.
HOW IT WORKS
- Add items to your Small Pet Select cart.
- Check out with Shop Pay.
- Choose to pay in 4 installments.
- Your order ships immediately!
Your first payment is due at checkout then 3 remaining installments will be automatically charged to your card saved on Shop Pay every 2 weeks.
Don't worry, you'll get an email reminder before each payment to remind you!
Please note your statements will reflect charges from Affirmed
What is Shop Pay Installments?
When checking out with Shop Pay, you have the option to pay now or later. Paying in installments on Shop Pay allows you to split your purchase amount into 4 equal, biweekly installment payments. Shop Pay has 0% interest, no hidden or late fees, and no impact on your credit score.
How do returns work with Shop Pay Installments?
If your refund amount is less than the amount remaining on your Shop Pay Installments balance (ex. you need to return just 1 item from your order), then you can expect one or both of the following:
- A smaller payment balance on the final payment
- Less future payments on the remaining loan balance
If your refund amount is more than the amount remaining on your Shop Pay Installments balance (ex. you need to return all items from your order), then you can expect to receive the difference as a refund to your original debit card or credit card payment method within 3-10 business days.
Which payment methods are accepted if I use this option?
The installments option on Shop Pay is available on debit and credit cards.
Are there late fees?
Nope, there are no late fees if you miss a scheduled payment.
Have more questions?
- For questions about installment payments on Shop Pay, visit shop.affirm.com/help.
- For questions about Shop Pay or the Shop App, visit shop.app/help/shop-pay.
* Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to eligibility check and may not be available in all states. California residents: Affirm Loan Services, LLC is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight. Loans are made or arranged pursuant to California Financing Law license 60DBO-111681.